January 2, 2017

Starting the year fresh!

I haven't been blogging for such a long time, it must have been over 2 years ago... but I guess a new year brings some new motivation and change! So here I am, reviving my "organizedjane" blog :-)!

Speaking of a fresh start, I showing you a super healthy tea inspiration that you can easily recreate at home!

You just need:
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 organic lime
- chopped up ginger (how much you like)
- a few mint leaves
- hot water

Just cut the lemon and lime in slices and put them with the ginger in a big jar or cup. Pour hot bowling water over it and let it sit for a minute or two. Then top it of with some mint leaves. If you have a sweet tooth, you can further put a tablespoon of brown sugar in it. But it tastes incredible lemony even without the sugar.

You can drink it hot and cold, whatever you like best!
If you try out this fresh mint-lemon-lime-ginger-tea, then please leave me your feedback in the comments below!!!

Have a wonderful first week of january my loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice everyone ♥