February 21, 2017

Vegan Apple Banana Walnut Cake

Hello my friends,

today I'm coming back at you with another vegan recipe. This time it's a healthy and super yummy cake! To make the dough I used my trusty Thermomix TM5 as a blender, but of course you could use any type of blender or even cut everything up by hand.

What you need for the dough:
  • 100 g sugar
  • 200 g vegan butter 
  • 300 g flour
  • 1 ripe banana
In the Thermomix you can mix all of the ingredients for 10 sec. at level 5 to gain a smooth dough. Alternatively use any other mixing tool. Transfer the dough into a cake pan lined with a baking sheet.

To make the topping you need:
  • 500 g apples
  • 100 g walnuts
  • 1 tbs sugar or agave nectar
Using the thermomix chop up the apples and nuts for 2 sec. at level 5. Pour the mixture on top of the dough and heat the oven to 180 °C and bake the cake for about 40 minutes or until the top is slightly golden brown.

Then let it cool down and enjoy your delicious vegan cake!
 Hope you enjoy this recipe! If you try it out then let me know in the comments or on my Instagram @organizedjane :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice everyone ♥